- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 60 - 66 USD ($)
- Usage :
- Applicable to the hardness test of rubber microporous material.
- Type :
- Digital Shore Hardness Tester
- Power Supply :
- Display Type :
- Digital Only
- Range :
- Weight :
- 600 Grams (g)
Shore hardness tester is an apparatus to measure vulcanized rubber and plastic products. This apparatus has three models of Type A, Type C and Type D,Type A and D respectively are applicable to the testing of low and medium hardness, and high-hardness materials.
Type C applies to the testing of microporous material which is used to make shoes, with compression rate 50 percent, stress 0.049 MPa or above, and this kind of material is made of rubber plastic and has blister in plastic.This hardness gauge conforms to the regulations of GB/T531, GB2411, HG/T2489, JB6148.
Main technical parameters:
- Measuring range:0-100Â°
- Measuring error:Within 20-90Â°,the error isâ¤Â±1Â°
- Pressure Needle Range:0-2.5mm
- End pressure of Pressure Head:Type A and C :0.55N-8.05N Type D:0-44.5N
Seventh Floor, Liule Road, No.63, Liushi Town, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, 325604, China